Friday, 18 January 2013

Who would have known...

... it would take so long to make a notebook cover. I stashed the first cover because it just wouldnt fit. Funny that.....
This is the second attempt and lets just say I won't be rushing to make another. Just need the right pattern I guess. As you can see I didn't stitch the tag on either. It just didn't look right on the spots. I'll use it on something else I'm sure.

Its going in our little home on wheels for future use.

Much better weather wise here today, got to 43C yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Sharyn:)

9 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looks good. There is a link to one I like to use :o)

http://bloomandblossom.blogspot.com.au/2009/02/journal-cover-tutorial.html

It is easily adjustable for different sizes.

hugs, Sharon

Jeanette said...

Love your spotty cover. Hugs,xx.

Val Spiers said...

The cover looks great. I love the big button.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks really good. Well done. I believe there is a good tutorial on the Moda website.

Fiona said...

I love it....
Hugz

Simone said...

Your cover looks great.
I do hope you make another one.

Shay said...

Your cover looks good...sometimes instructions need a bit of tweaking. All part of the process.

I've made the Bloom tutorial one that Sharon mentioned above and it's really good.

Marilyn said...

Well it looks really good. Love the spots. And you can use the tag on another item - never wasted.

katherine said...

Looks fantastic and I have only just started making them too. I remade my first attempt and now love it. I think they might be addictive lol.