Thursday 13 March 2014

Work, some sewing and a lovely dinner ...............

I have been remise with my blogging, my apologies.....

I've been working for the beginning of the school year. Lets just say I quickly remembered why I dont work anymore. haha. (It has been good for the fuel account though)

Only a small amount of sewing has been done. Some bibs for our new gd. Here is a photo of my hubbie, Macey and I. How quickly they grow.


Another completion is  the Tiny Town runner from Hatched and Patched. I machine appliqued the houses. It fits my coffee table perfectly.




But the best thing to happen this week, was a lovely dinner I went to last night at CHeryll from Gone Stitchin's home. I met some lovely talented ladies with the dinner being a big surprise for Shez's visit. Of course all the ladies had their camera's but alas I didn't but I'm sure they will be posting a few in coming days. Thanks again Cheryll, I had a great night.

Sharyn:)

6 comments:

Christine M said...

What a little sweetie Macey is! Lovely finishes Sharyn. I bet Shez got a big surprise at dinner!

Maria said...

What a lovely photo of Hubby your GD and you...
sew nice to be able to have dinner with some blogging friends... sometimes living in the West is a pain...

Shay said...

Your granddaughter is adorable Sharyn.

Love that table runner.Its so sweet! I seriously want to start one right now.

Hopefully you'll get a bit more time to sew in the next few weeks.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous photo... Lovely seeing Mr T. Looking well. Such a beautiful wee girl. What fun to have a special night out over at Cheryll's... Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome to meet you Sharyn,I enjoyed our night together Chez is quite the hostess and it was such a wonderful surprise.Love your little GD what a sweetie,hope you have a lovely day Sharyn.xx

Cheryll said...

Oh you were very welcome and you helped make the night a success!
Your GD is gorgeous and I love the house runner. :)